The first position is for a recently qualified Solicitor with up to 1 year post qualification experience. The second is for Solicitor with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
These are excellent opportunities for Lawyers with good technical expertise, client relationship skills and an interest in business development. The roles will comprise all aspects of Court of Protection work, with an emphasis on working with elderly and vulnerable clients.
Candidates should have:
- Good solid knowledge of law in requisite areas coupled with good commercial acumen
- Well-organised approach to work, with the ability to manage a caseload sometimes under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative but prepared to consult when necessary
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills with the ability to manage and deliver client and practice expectations
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for this area of work which can be challenging and interesting, in terms of the clients dealt with and wide range of legal issues covered.
For a detailed job description or further information regarding the above opportunity, please contact Jennifer Swain on 01892 701318.