- Date: Oct 5, 2017
- Time: 11.00am - 2.00pm
- Location: Bridgewood Manor, Bridgewood Roundabout, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, Kent, ME5 9AX
- Service Area: Commercial Corporate Dispute Resolution
This seminar will deal with some of the common legal challenges facing owner managed businesses.
In particular covering:
• how to retain control – the balance between minority and majority shareholder interests;
• avoiding disputes within the business; and
• successfully managing the relationship between shareholders and directors.
A panel of speakers will share their expertise and insight providing invaluable practical advice and guidance to owner managers in all business sectors. We will provide an illustrative case-study of a business and the use of a shareholders agreement to illustrate how to get it right and what can happen when it goes wrong.
The seminar will also feature a Question and Answer session to help with any queries attendees have on any of the topics.
11.30am Seminar begins
1.00pm Networking lunch