The benefits of using our employment lawyer
Once you sign a settlement agreement, it is legally binding, and you cannot pursue any claims through the courts or an Employment Tribunal. We can advise you on your settlement agreement and negotiate more favourable terms for you, if you have not been properly compensated.
How our employment solicitors can help:
- Advise you whether you have any claims and the value of your claims
- Help you decide whether signing the settlement agreement is the best course of action for you
- Negotiate a quick resolution
- Achieve maximum compensation
- Facilitate an amicable exit.
Find out more about:
Our client was, without warning, told his employment was being terminated and handed a settlement agreement. We advised him on the process, the arguments to advance and the level of compensation to argue for. He negotiated a 50% increase and for his employer to pay his legal fees. The matter was resolved within a couple of days