We have over 100 lawyers based in Tunbridge Wells and Thames Gateway. Our lawyers work across both offices with local, national and international clients.
- Work with a diverse range of clients - both local and national
- 25 of practice areas are ranked by leading independent guides to UK law firms
- Renowned as a well-managed practice with excellent business services
- A strong team ethos helps to build lasting relationships with clients, and address complex matters and issues that challenge legislation
- A dedication to tailored learning and development to develop a career.
Our legal support makes a vital contribution to the delivery of a high quality service to clients. In addition to demonstrating excellent technical skills, our legal support have the opportunity to get involved in a range of administrative and client supporting tasks. They are expected to demonstrate a range of abilities including planning and organising, client care, interpersonal skills, judgment and initiative.
Talented and qualified business support professionals enable the firm to deliver the highest quality client service our clients expect from us. We offer great opportunities to be involved and make a difference, from lawyers who value support and ideas.
Opportunities arise in the following areas:
- Marketing & Business Development
- Human Resources
- Facilities Management.
Paralegals and Legal Assistants
Paralegals and Legal Assistants work across all our teams and ensure documents and data are managed effectively, cases are prepared and relevant research is undertaken.
We have a strong commitment to ongoing personal development for all and opportunities to achieve formal qualifications to develop your career.