Specialisms and expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Voluntary Registrations of Title
- Reconstitution of Title as a result of lost deeds.
What her clients say
“Everything went surprisingly well and the process was relatively painless, there were no surprises and thanks to Rachel Taylor for her work.”
Rachel joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1986 from a Manchester city practice having previously completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Sheffield and the Law Society's Finals at Chester College of Law. Rachel became a partner in 1996 and has over 25 years experience dealing with residential conveyancing.