Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Voluntary Registrations of Title
- Reconstitution of Title as a result of lost deeds.
Client stories & examples of work
“Everything went surprisingly well and the process was relatively painless, there were no surprises and thanks to Rachel Taylor for her work.”
Rachel joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1986 from a Manchester city practice having previously completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Sheffield and the Law Society's Finals at Chester College of Law. Rachel became a partner in 1996 and has over 25 years experience dealing with residential conveyancing.