Specialisms & expertise
- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent, wardship, child abduction and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders
Client stories & examples of work
- “Sarah Judd takes on the unusual cases and is able to think creatively - she's able to handle cases that others can't fit into their envelope of practice”.
- “In the ten plus years of communication with the firm, I have had nothing but specialist quality care and attention from all staff. Thank you for all you have done to cope with a very difficult situation and to get me through”.
Achievements & other appointments
Sarah is a Deputy District Judge, sitting at the Central Family Court in London. She is a member of Resolution and an accredited Resolution specialist in advanced financial provision and financial advocacy.
Sarah is acknowledged in leading independent guide to UK law firms, Chambers UK, as a leader in her field and is highlighted as “very good and very client focussed”.
Sarah graduated from the University of Essex. She completed her training with libel specialists Oswald Hickson & Collier in London and thereafter was a partner in her own practices in Kent. She joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1984.