The role, based in the Tunbridge Wells office, provides good long term career prospects. From the outset there are opportunities to be involved in high quality technical work and business development.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in applying their legal, commercial and personal skills to assist with developing a successful and expanding practice without compromising on their quality of work, whilst working within a supportive and relaxed environment.
To the right candidate we can offer the freedom to build up a profitable caseload with minimal supervision but within the security of a forward thinking, supportive and well-run department which works closely with our highly regarded and progressive Commercial Property practice.
Candidates should have:
- Specialist legal expertise in Property Litigation work commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Specialist expertise in Dispute Resolution.
- Ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of information, paying great attention to detail.
- Polite and persuasive manner with good presentation skills and the ability to argue a case successfully.
- Ability to apply commercial consideration to all matters
For a detailed Job Description or further information regarding the above opportunity, please contact Jennifer Swain on 01892 701318.