This is a fixed term maternity cover contract based in Tunbridge Wells. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone with good technical expertise, client relationship skills and an interest in business development. The role comprises all aspects of estate planning work, including preparing and advising on Wills, trust documents, Deeds of Variation and Powers of Attorney, as well as advising on inheritance tax issues.
Candidates should have:
- Good solid knowledge of law in requisite areas coupled with good commercial acumen
- Well-organised approach to work, with the ability to manage a caseload sometimes under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative but prepared to consult when necessary
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills with the ability to manage and deliver client and practice expectations
- STEP or CTA qualification is desirable.
For a detailed job description or further information regarding the above opportunity, please contact Jennifer Swain on 01892 701318.