An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts and Tax Assistant in the Trust Management Division of the Private Client department. This position is full time and permanent. The function of this role is to contribute to the overall success of the Private Client department by providing accounting and tax compliance services for trustees, executors and private individuals.
- Have Technical ability in all aspects of preparing accounts and self-assessment tax returns with good knowledge of relevant IT, such as, accounting and tax return preparation software and HMRC online filing.
- Excellent skills in Word, Outlook and Excel (Windows 2010)
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn and to maintain the firm’s standards
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
For a detailed job description or further information regarding the above opportunity, please contact Jennifer Swain on 01892 701318.