- Date: Oct 31, 2019
- Time: 12:45pm
- Location: Thomson Snell & Passmore Office, Corinthian House, Crossways Business Park, Dartford DA2 6QE
- Service Area: Employment Employment Advice for Employees
We are delighted to invite you to our next Crossways HR Club on Thursday 31 October hosted at our Dartford offices. There is no charge for attending, and we hope you can join us.
Pip Lawrence Wellbeing Director, Wellbeing People Ltd
The Three Levels to Workplace Wellbeing - How to future-proof your business by investing in your most valuable assets.
During the talk you'll learn the answers to our most commonly asked questions;
- How do you effectively engage all team members in wellbeing?
- Once they're engaged, how do we support them to make sustainable changes?
- What's the most cost-effective way to implement a wellbeing programme that works?
Pip is an award-winning wellbeing coach and personal trainer. In 2014, after 8 years in the health and fitness industry, she co-founded DayOne Wellness and created the Recalibrate Wellbeing® Programme. Her signature 12-week programme, teaches busy people how to upgrade their mindset, nutrition, movement and lifestyle habits in a simple and more importantly... sustainable way.
In 2019 Pip was approached by Wellbeing People Ltd to merge companies and join their board as Wellbeing Director. Now united, the Recalibrate Wellbeing® Programme brings an exciting new coaching element to the business. Pip's role at Wellbeing People is to support their mission of helping more people, creating more sustainable wellbeing jobs and having more fun doing it!
1:00pm Working lunch and discussion
2:30pm Finish and depart