- Date: Nov 8, 2018
- Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
- Location: Bridgewood Manor, Bridgewood Roundabout, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, Kent, ME5 9AX
- Service Area: Commercial Property & Development
The aim of this event is to provide those in the property industry with an invaluable update and equip the audience with some tools to gain advantage when undertaking or advising on transactions in the current market. Knowledge is everything:
- Thames Gateway update - we will provide an update on what is happening in terms of major projects or developments in the Thames Gateway region
- Practice update - what are the current trends/developments that may affect the industry? We will consider the ever changing landscape and recent developments that those in the property sector need to be aware of
- Avoiding mistakes - these cause delay and cost money. We will share some practical examples of mistakes we have uncovered and put right. The aim is to help you ensure you spot mistakes early on and / or avoid them.
Thomson Snell & Passmore advise a broad spectrum of clients in the property sector including developers, banks, investors, occupiers and public sector bodies on an extensive range of property issues. We provide clear, practical legal advice that results in the best outcome for our clients and their property interests.
8:00am Registration with tea, coffee and bacon baps
8:30am Seminar to start
10:00am Seminar to finish