We deal with all aspects of planning law including:
- section 106 agreements and community infrastructure levy
- highways and infrastructure agreements
- permitted development rights
- compulsory purchase and compensation
- appeals, enforcement, judicial review and statutory challenges and other planning problems, often in conjunction with our Dispute Resolution team.
Our team has a practical approach and gives sound tactical advice. We are experienced in guiding clients who are unfamiliar with the planning process.
Please contact one of the team for further information.