Expert property and land development lawyers in Kent
Our team of expert property and land development lawyers in Kent acts on every aspect of commercial, large residential and mixed-use developments and is highly regarded for the depth of its expertise working with larger developers and house builders across the South East.
We can provide specialist expertise in connection with joint venture and partnership arrangements, promotion agreements, the acquisition of strategic land, equalisation agreements, option and pre emption and overage arrangements.
- Purchase of land for development – acting for larger landowners, builders and developers on the sale or purchase of land for development, including options, conditional contracts and participation agreements
- Infrastructure agreements – negotiation of agreements for the construction and adoption of roads, sewers and other infrastructure
- Land promotion – working (often as part of a team with an agent, a planner and other professionals) to promote land in emerging statutory and local plans including representations at consultation stages and at enquiries
- Plot sales/new homes – the setting up of selling/letting schemes, including management companies or residents associations, and the sale or letting of new residential or commercial units.
- Our property and land development legal team also work closely with our specialist construction lawyers.
For further information please contact one of the team.