Intelligent advice for suppliers and customers on supply agreements and terms and conditions.
We have extensive experience dealing with business-to-business arrangements and consumer contracts.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you in preparing, negotiating or advising on long term supply arrangements, terms and conditions of business or one-off supplies.
Supply agreement and T&C expertise
All companies need robust supply agreements or terms and conditions in place for supplying goods and services. We draft and review terms and conditions and supply agreements for companies of all sizes and across many different sectors. We regularly advise on both domestic and international supply agreements. Where local legal advice is required, we can draw upon our international network of independent partner firms.
Key elements of the work we undertake on supply arrangements include:
- Effective incorporation of T&Cs
- Service level agreements (SLAs) and other performance issues, quality and acceptance testing
- Warranty and indemnity protection
- Limits on liability
- Title retention issues
- Pricing structure and securing payment
- Intellectual property and confidentiality
- Advising on employment implications, especially TUPE
- Dealing with variations to and the termination of supply arrangements
- Advising on the application and effect of consumer legislation.
Vital to our work on supply agreements and T&Cs is an understanding of the industry, the commercial conditions under which you operate and your strategic objectives. We make sure the contract documentation reflects your objectives, minimises the risks, and enables you to operate cost-effectively and remain compliant.
Our solutions provide you with a robust and commercially appropriate framework that considers the legal, regulatory and practical issues involved with the supply of goods or services. Supply agreements and T&Cs are structured and drafted in a way that makes it practical for you to operate effectively.