Corporate advice from leading experts
With an evolving legal landscape, it can be difficult for businesses large or small to keep up to date with all the regulatory changes and remain compliant. Our corporate team provide corporate advice and support directly to owner-managed and family businesses and to directors of larger private companies including those who are part of a wider international group. Our clients benefit from this advice when they are looking to exit or raise finance as it puts them in a much stronger position during due diligence exercises.
We advise on all elements of company law and corporate governance, including:
- Changes introduced by legislation
- Company administration and shareholder meetings
- Shareholders agreements
- Employee incentive schemes
- Review of company constitutional documents (articles of association etc.)
- Corporate governance and compliance issues
- Directors' duties, conflicts of interest and transactions and arrangements involving directors
- Establishing new corporate vehicles
- Share issues and buy-backs
- Shareholder disputes including unfair prejudice and derivative actions.
Get in touch
Call or email us to discuss your requirements.