Corporate Tax lawyers in Kent
Working closely with the corporate and commercial teams, we have particular expertise in advising family and owner managed businesses including both SMEs and organisations with turnovers in the 100s of millions. Our team of corporate tax lawyers can assist in all aspects of corporate tax advice which is tailored to you specifically.
We can provide expert advice on the tax implications in connection with:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset acquisitions and disposals
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Options and share schemes
- Company restructuring and reorganisation
- Private equity financed transactions
- Employment tax
- Property taxes, including VAT, stamp duty, SDRT and SDLT
- Corporation tax.
Who we work with
Our clients include corporations, partnerships and individuals. We work closely with our Private Client team and can advise on personal tax matters such as inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax and stamp duty land tax.
If you are seeking some legal advice on corporate tax implications, get in contact with one of our expert corporate tax lawyers today.