Corporate Tax lawyers in Kent
Working closely with the corporate and commercial teams, we have particular expertise in advising family and owner managed businesses including both SMEs and organisations with turnovers in the 100s of millions.
We can provide expert advice on the tax implications in connection with:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset acquisitions and disposals
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Options and share schemes
- Company restructuring and reorganisation
- Private equity financed transactions
- Employment tax
- Property taxes, including VAT, stamp duty, SDRT and SDLT
- Corporation tax.