Joint venture expertise
Joint ventures can be a good route to expansion, but they need careful thought as to structure and management in order to prevent issues arising at a later date. Our team has considerable experience of setting up joint venture arrangements and is well placed to advise clients on the key issues throughout the process including:
- Selecting the appropriate structure for the joint venture
- Preliminary issues such as funding
- Management of the joint venture
- Accounting and financial aspects
- Protection of minority members' rights
- Preventing deadlock and resolving disputes
- Dissolution of the joint venture vehicle
- Advising on potential competition law issues.
We have experience in drafting and successfully negotiating joint venture documentation and will manage the transaction throughout.
Get in touch
Call or email us to discuss your requirements.