We deliver expert advice to clients on a wide variety of UK pension matters, in a pragmatic and straightforward way, helping both businesses and individuals to navigate what can be a highly complex area.
Our pensions expertise supports clients from across our corporate and commercial, employment and private client practices.
We can help with:
- Ongoing advice to employers and trustees of defined contribution and defined benefit pension plans including changes to plans, deeds of amendment and Regulator compliance
- M&A work such as pension diligence around defined benefit plans and trust-based occupational defined contribution plans
- Pensions Ombudsman claims
- Pensions aspects of compromise agreements, tribunal claims and employment contracts
- Pension issues on TUPE transfers
- Advice on SIPPS and SSASs
- Advice on life assurance plans and excepted group life plans
- The pensions aspects of divorce