Here we give you an overview of how we can assist your business in defending employment tribunal claims and protect its reputation.
We have a track record of success in representing respondents and defending claims brought by employees or potential employees for unfair dismissal, discrimination or unlawful deduction from wages.
We will guide your business through every stage of the tribunal process, from preparing the response form (ET3 and Grounds of Resistance), to providing support with disclosing documents, preparing witness statements and offering strategic and tactical advice throughout the process.
How our lawyers can help
- Identifying the risks and approach to a claim at an early stage
- Assessing the legal costs involved in defending the claim
- Establishing your prospects of success, assessing the risk of not succeeding and the costs involved
- Calculating the necessary time and resources from you to defend the claim
- Establishing whether a commercial settlement is appropriate or whether for business or reputational and policy reasons you should pursue the action to final hearing
- Preparing a robust response if necessary to ensure that your business and its reputation are protected
- Considering whether there are any lessons to be learnt from the process, identifying any potential training requirements or if changes to your policies and procedures are required.
Find out more about