We are employment lawyers first and foremost, but there are times when you may feel that you need help with:
- An investigation into a difficult or sensitive grievance or disciplinary issue or need an independent third party to hear a difficult or sensitive grievance, disciplinary or appeal
- Would like some help with creating a talent and/or performance management programme
- Would like to offer executive coaching for your senior management team
- Need assistance or specific HR capability and expertise for a major restructure, redundancy or change / HR project
- You have an internal conflict of interest and using an independent external HR resource would resolve this.
How can we help?
Thomson Snell & Passmore has a Responsive HR Service to assist you with this ad hoc type of HR work.
How does it work?
If it is project work, such as the creation of a talent and performance management programme or a major redundancy / change programme, then working together with us, we will second an a HR Consultant to work with you on your HR project.
If what you need is an independent experienced HR Consultant to carry out an investigation into a sensitive grievance or disciplinary issue, or conduct an appeal, then we will connect you with a highly experienced HR Consultant to carry out the investigation for you.
Why are we providing this service?
Our clients like working with us because they tell us that we instil confidence, we are practical, pragmatic and commercial. They have advised us that they like to work with people who share the same work values that we have.
We have had the pleasure of working with a number of like minded people in HR over the years. We want to work collaboratively with our clients to address their HR and employment needs. We can in these specific situations give you access and connect you to a professional HR expertise of the highest calibre, saving you money, time and stress.
The HR Consultants that we have selected to partnership with are experienced, proactive, commercial and responsive. People like us.
If you are interested in finding out more about our HR Responsive Assistance Service please contact Alexander Millward on 01322 623707.