Leading team of Cosmetic Surgery Lawyers?
Cosmetic surgery is notoriously difficult to regulate. When it goes wrong the impact can be both physical and psychological and can cause extreme stress in your day-to-day life. This is where you may require the expertise of our team of cosmetic surgery lawyers. Where there is medical negligence, you can be entitled to claim compensation from the responsible party.
Some of the more common clinical negligence issues arising in cosmetic surgery are as a result of:
- Defective breast implants (including PIP implants)
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Bariatric surgery (e.g. gastric band, gastric bypass and gastric sleeve)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Facial surgery (including rhinoplasty and rytidectomy)
- Botox treatment
- Vaginal reconstruction
How we can help you with your cosmetic surgery compensation claim:
- The size of our clinical negligence team and the breadth of our knowledge in cosmetic surgery compensation claims means it is likely that we have already recovered compensation in a case with similar circumstances to yours
- Our cosmetic surgery lawyers aim to protect your interests and achieve the most advantageous outcome for the long term. We make sure your case is fully investigated and guide you carefully through each step of the claim process
- In every compensation claim, our focus is on your individual requirements. We act with great sensitivity and understanding of the stresses that bringing a medical negligence claim involving cosmetic surgery can involve
- We can also help you find out why the system failed you and prevent the same thing happening to somebody else
- Cosmetic surgery compensation cases can be complex and some require high levels of expertise. We create a team of specialists including:
- the best independent consultants and cosmetic surgery lawyers in the country
- barristers known for their expertise in cosmetic surgery clinical negligence work
- clinical negligence lawyers with experience in cosmetic surgery claims.
Free initial consultation
Contact our team of specialist cosmetic surgery lawyers for a free, no obligation, consultation and we will listen to the circumstances of your medical treatment, and give you clear advice on the chances of you receiving compensation in a clinical negligence claim. If we think you have a claim, we can investigate your case using the financial security of a no win no fee agreement.
Call us on 01892 510000 or fill in our short enquiry form and we will assess your cosmetic surgery compensation claim.