Our team of domestic violence lawyers can help
If you have experienced domestic violence or have been wrongly accused of domestic violence, you may be unsure of where to turn to for advice. Our team of domestic violence and injunction lawyers can offer specialist advice to protect both you and your family. Our team can also refer you to local counselling and support services if necessary.
Our team will discuss these issues sensitively with you and advise you whether it is necessary for you to seek protection under the Family Law Act 1996, often as quickly as possible. We can help you by:
• Applying for a non-molestation order to help protect you from violence, harassment or threatening behaviour;
• Applying for an occupation order to stop somebody living in, entering or coming near your home;
• Taking steps to help you ensure the safety of your children from violent behaviour;
• Applying for a divorce from a partner who has been abusive and dealing with the associated financial arrangements; and
• Responding to an application for a non-molestation order or occupation order made against you.
Applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders
Our team of domestic violence and injunction lawyers can act for you in preparing the necessary paperwork for these applications. As part of our services, an experienced solicitor will guide you through the Court process. We can also communicate with your spouse or partner on your behalf if you do not wish for direct communication.
For further information or an initial discussion about your case, please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team today.
Alternatively, please read our information sheet on protection from domestic abuse.