Our client, Miss P, sustained a severe brain injury after the handle bars came off her bicycle whilst she was riding downhill. The accident was caused by negligent assembly of the bike by the manufacturer.
We acted for a family of three who suffered psychiatric injuries after their faulty dishwasher caused a house fire whilst they slept.
Our client, Mr R, was injured when attaching a trailer to his work van. As he did so, the jockey wheel that holds the tow-arm collapsed, causing his right hand to become trapped between the components and causing a traumatic amputation of the middle and ring fingers on his right hand.
Laser hair removal treatment leaves client with facial burns
Our specialist personal injury lawyers based at Thomson Snell & Passmore’s Tunbridge Wells and Dartford (Thames Gateway) offices, has secured compensation for a family who suffered psychological injuries after their Bosch dishwasher caused a fire to break out in their home as they slept.
Our team of specialist personal injury lawyers based at Thomson Snell & Passmore’s Tunbridge Wells and Dartford (Thames Gateway) Offices, has secured compensation for a woman who was permanently scarred by pulsed light treatment to remove hair from her body.
This case study demonstrates the expertise of our Personal Injury team who ensure that a client's prognosis is clear before advising them to settle their claim. The settlement recovered in this case included the cost of necessary ongoing treatment.