Estate planning advice from leading legal experts
As specialists in succession and related estate tax planning, our will and estate planning lawyers can offer practical and effective advice on a wide variety of issues including:
- Assessment of your Inheritance Tax exposure and the ways of reducing this, taking account of Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax considerations
- Minimising potential tax liabilities through maximising the use of allowances, reliefs and exemptions
- Restructuring the way in which assets are owned
- Review of business structures to enhance the availability of business property relief and agricultural property relief
- Trust creation aimed at passing assets to the next generation or providing for dependants
- Optimal treatment of lump sum benefits under life assurance and pension arrangements
- Tax-efficient disposal of assets (including business interests) when you die (Wills & Succession)
- Will writing
- Post death arrangements.
We work in close association with accountancy professionals and independent financial advisers to provide clients with a comprehensive service and the best possible advice.
For further information please view: Will and Estate Planning services or contact one of the team. You can also find out more information from: GOV.UK - Inheritance Tax.