Following a 20 year stint at Adams and Remers Chris has joined at an exciting time for the team in aiding our growth and focus on exceptional client service.
Working closely with our top tier ranking teams in family, residential conveyancing, Court of Protection and employment we are in a great position to offer a collaborative service to our clients that best suits their needs.
To help you get to know Chris we asked him a few insightful questions detailed in the interview below:
1. What was your first job?
Roguing (in agriculture roguing refers to the act of identifying and removing plants)
2. What was your worst experience as a pupil?
Being taught by my mother
3. What's your favourite film?
A Man for all Seasons
4. If you weren't a lawyer, what would you have been?
5. What was the first record you ever bought?
My old man's a dustman
6. What's your favourite children's book?
Stig of the dump
7. Who do you most admire and why?
Shane Warne. If I could bowl a flipper like his I would be a very a happy man
8. Tell us two truths and one lie
WH Auden bought me fish and chips
I once cleaned loos at a holiday camp
I appeared on The Big Breakfast