Specialisms & expertise
- Managing own case files of vulnerable clients who lack capacity to make decisions about their financial affairs
- Many of our teams’ clients have suffered severe brain injuries resulting in substantial awards which require proper management to ensure funds are used for their best interests
- Liaising with clients’ themselves when possible or working closely with involved family members and care teams on a day to day basis
- Responsibilities ranging from assisting with complex property purchases and adaptation work
- Preparation of court applications to the Court of Protection
- Providing financial advisors with instructions for expert advice on investments
- Preparing and assisting with benefits applications
- General tasks such as managing utility bills and producing budgets.
Adeline completed a Law degree in 2011 at Coventry University, followed by completion of the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London Bloomsbury. Adeline then went on to work as a paralegal in a national Court of Protection team for 5 years, in both Birmingham, then London. Adeline joined Thomson Snell & Passmore’s Court of Protection team in October 2018.