Specialisms and expertise
- All aspects of the management of wealth and asset protection structures
- Family trusts
- Family investment companies
- Personal and specialist tax administration and planning
- UK trust and family investment company accounting and administration
- Charity accounting and administration
- Estate accounting and administration.
Types of client
Alan regularly advises trustees and executors, as well as beneficiaries of trusts and estates. He has particular expertise in working with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, families and their businesses, as well as charities and charitable foundations.
Achievements and other appointments
- Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant
- STEP affiliate member
- Listed in ePrivate Client’s top 35 under 35.
Alan has over 16 years of experience in the private client industry with both accountancy and law firms. He has particular expertise in looking after high and ultra-high net worth family trusts and family investment companies.
He joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2021 from Charles Russell Speechlys, where he was Head of Trusts and Probate.