Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home sales and purchases
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- Sale and Purchase of a number of large country houses in Kent and Sussex
- Sale and Purchase of a portfolio of residential properties in the North of England
- Sale and purchase of a number of prestigious London properties both for investors and owner occupiers.
Achievements & other appointments
“Swift and efficient. Thanks!”
“A personal thank you to Alastair for all of his hard work on both sale and purchase. This is the second time I have used him and will continue to in future. As an estate agent I deal with many solicitors but still find Thomson Snell & Passmore to be the best locally. Thanks for all your efforts, we are both very happy in our new home.”
Alastair joined the firm in 1986 as a trainee having completed an BA(Hons) degree at the University of Durham and the Law Society's Finals at Guildford College of Law. Alastair trained with the firm and became a partner in 1995 and is particularly well known in the Tunbridge Wells area.