Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home sales and purchases
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- Sale and Purchase of a number of large country houses in Kent and Sussex
- Sale and Purchase of a portfolio of residential properties in the North of England
- Sale and purchase of a number of prestigious London properties both for investors and owner-occupiers.
Alastair joined the firm in 1986 as a trainee having completed a BA (Hons) degree at the University of Durham and the Law Society’s Finals at Guildford College of Law. Alastair trained with the firm, qualifying in September 1988 and became a partner in 1995 and is particularly well known in the Tunbridge Wells area.