Specialisms & expertise
- Residential sales and purchases including high value transactions
- Help to Buy purchases and sales
- New-build purchases
- Acting for First Time Buyers
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Mortgages, re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Lease extensions and Enfranchisement
Client stories & examples of work
- High value purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold properties in London and the South East
- Acting on the purchase of a number of new build properties
- Acting on behalf of elderly clients as well as Executors, Companies, Attorneys, Deputies and Trusts
Bryony graduated from the University of Kent with Bachelor of Laws (LLB) 2:1 in 2010. She initially worked in bank regulation in Canary Wharf for the Financial Ombudsman Service before continuing her career in law completing her training and qualifying with Kingsfords Solicitors in October 2018.
Bryony worked for Kingsfords Solicitors for a year following qualification, before joining the firm in 2019.