Specialisms & expertise
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant work
- Working as part of a team on all aspects of commercial property portfolio management transactions
- Acting for banks in connection with secured lending and refinancing.
Types of client
- Institutional investors and developer clients
- Commercial Property/mixed use property portfolio owners
- Corporate occupiers
- Banks and lending institutions
- Corporate clients in a range of sectors, both private and public.
Examples of work and past projects
- Refinance of a large development site on the south coast
- Dealing with the re-development and sale of a mixed use building in Margate
- Advising on the lease of a large industrial unit for a new business venture
- Advising landlord clients on management and lease transactions for its portfolio.
Caroline attended Southampton Solent University and graduated in 2006 having studied LLB law with Business Management before studying the Legal Practice Course at Guildford College of Law.
She qualified as a solicitor in September 2011 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP in January 2019 after having worked for a number of years at a law firm based in East Sussex.