Specialisms & Expertise
Charlotte works closely with the CEO, the Board and the Heads of Department to shape and deliver the firm’s marketing and business development plan.
- to strengthen the firm’s market positioning and brand reputation
- to drive firm-wide initiatives such as Client Listening Programme, sector penetration and key client development
- provide day to day advice and monitor the overarching strategy for the commercial group
- advise the private client group on strategic activities
- drive the implementation of the business development plan and lead on all elements of sector activity to ensure effective implementation
- oversight of pitches and providing research and analysis to support the firm’s business generation goals
- take the lead on the management of overall client experience
- marketing communications - ensure effective development and management of marketing collateral and the website
Charlotte is a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Prior to joining Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2013 she worked for Hogan Lovells in London.
Charlotte is a Dementia Friend.