Specialism & expertise
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial and residential property
- Acting for individuals and companies in refinancing
- Preparation of Deeds of Easement and Wayleave Agreements for developers
- Once a site has been acquired, Christina acts for developers in setting up the initial contract papers for a development site and the individual plot sales.
Types of client
- Residential developers
- Landowners, commercial and residential
Christina returned to property law in 2015 having practiced in other areas of law following the property market crash in 2008. Christina worked at another local well-known firm and was based in their East Grinstead office dealing in residential and commercial property. Having worked with some niche developer clients in East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells, Christina became interested in development work, specifically setting up development sites for individual plot sales and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore to expand her experience and knowledge in this area.