Specialisms & expertise
- Tax planning
- The administration of estates
- Power of Attorney.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising UK resident and non-domiciled clients on a range of personal matter, including all aspects of inheritance tax and capital gains tax, including arrangements to minimise potential tax liabilities
- Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and advice relating to lifetime gifts
- Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts, including tax implications
- Post-death tax planning, particularly involving Deeds of Variation
- Business protection planning for entrepreneurs.
Achievements & other appointments
Christopher is a member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Planning.
The top ranked Private Client team is ranked highly in the South East of England by The Legal 500, an independent guide to UK law firms. The team has also been named by Private Client Practitioner magazine in its list of the ‘Top 25 Law Firms’.
Christopher studied law at John Moores University, Liverpool and graduated in 1980. He qualified as a solicitor in October 1983. Christopher joined us from a prominent client firm on the South Coast and has experience gained from both London and South East firms.