Specialisms & expertise
•The administration of estates
•Powers of Attorney
Client stories & examples of work
• Advising UK resident and non-domiciled clients on a range of personal matters, including all aspects of inheritance tax and capital gains tax, including arrangements to minimise potential tax liabilities
• Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and advice relating to lifetime gifts
• Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts, including tax implications
• Post-death tax planning, particularly involving Deeds of Variation
• Business protection planning for entrepreneurs
Achievements & other appointments
Christopher is a member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Planning, the Charity Law Association.
The top ranked Private Client team is ranked highly South East England by The Legal 500 an independent guide to UK law firms. The team has also been named by Private Client Practitioner magazine in its list of the 'Top 25 Law Firms'.
Christopher joins us from a prominent private client firm on the South Coast and has experience gained from both London and South East firms.