Specialisms & expertise
- Trusts and estate planning for individuals and families
- Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax planning
- International tax planning including advice on residence, domicile and double tax treaty issues
Client stories & examples of work
- Providing advice on all aspects of inheritance tax, including arrangements to minimise potential tax liabilities
- Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts, including tax implications
- Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and advice relating to lifetime gifts
- Advising clients on the international aspects of tax and estate planning
- The establishment, re-arrangement and administration of philanthropic and charitable organisations.
Clare trained at City firm McDermott, Will & Emery and qualified as a solicitor in 2008. She then spent over five years at the firm where her practice focussed on advising high net worth and ultra high net worth clients on all areas of estate and tax planning.
Clare joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in April 2014.