Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Management Buyouts
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Advisory
- Joint Venture Agreements, Shareholders Agreements and bespoke Articles of Association
- Buybacks & Share Option Schemes
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Partnership & Limited Liability Partnership matters
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Company formation.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising a leading Kent based manufacturer on a group reorganisation
- Advising the buyer on the management buy out of a Kent based fresh produce supplier
- Advising a large property developer on a joint venture to acquire a development site
- Assisting lead partner with advising:
- a £600+ million automotive group in connection with the business acquisitions of two motor dealerships in Kent
- a £100 million + specialist construction service group in connection with a group restructure
- a wealth management company on the acquisition of a large client database from a leading listed banking group
- the buyers on the acquisition of the underlying business and assets of a specialist marketing research company
- a large manufacturer on a group restructure of its UK and US subsidiary companies
- a leading fashion outfit on its acquisition of a ballroom dance studio.
Types of client
Connor works with a range of clients which include private limited companies and owner managed businesses of all sizes.
Achievements & other appointments
Shortlisted for the Kent JLD Junior Lawyer of the Year Award 2019/2020.
Treasurer for the JLD committee between 2017-2018.
Connor graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in Law in 2013. Connor worked as a Corporate Paralegal for a Magic Circle firm whilst studying a Master of Laws in Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (Bloomsbury).
After completing his studies, Connor joined a regional firm in Kent as a trainee solicitor in 2016. He joined the Corporate & Commercial team of Thomson, Snell & Passmore upon qualification in October 2018.