Specialisms & expertise
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Non-contentious commercial landlord and tenant work
- Property aspects of corporate transactions, including acquisitions and sales.
- Property portfolio asset and estate management
- Doctors’ leases and new medical centre developments.
Client stories & examples of work
- Working in a team of corporate, property and employment lawyers assisting with the property aspects of the sale of a company’s entire property portfolio of around 40 commercial and residential properties for over £21m. The deal was covered in the press and reported in Property Week
- Advising a global logistics company on the letting of a substantial warehouse facility in Oxfordshire and the surrender of its offices in the City of London
- Acting for a large GP practice in connection with the letting of a new state-of-the-art purpose built medical centre inside a grade 2 listed church. The surgery is now a landmark building in the region and has won a Sussex Heritage Award
- Acting for sellers on the sale of office buildings and industrial sites in London and the South East
- Advising landlords in the grant of leases to industrial and retail tenants, including a well-known firm of London estate agents and a national coffee chain.
Types of client
- Investment companies
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Owner-occupier businesses
- NHS Doctors.
Achievements & other appointments
Recognised by Legal 500 as “pragmatic, with particular expertise in the healthcare sector.”
Former president of the Bromley Law Society
Member of PCPF (Primary Care Premises Forum)
Member of CRELA (Commercial Real Estate Legal Association).
Deepak completed a postgraduate diploma in Law at the Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University.
Deepak qualified as a solicitor in March 2002 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2018 from a London based firm. He is a keen badminton and golf player and a follower of international cricket.