Specialisms & expertise
- Purchases and sales of high value residential freehold and leasehold properties, including country homes and estates
- New-build purchases
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Voluntary and compulsory first registrations of title
- General landlord and tenant issues
- Acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, Trustees, Executors, Attorneys and Investment Companies.
Dominic completed the Graduate Diploma in Law with BPP University, graduating in 2018 before completing the Legal Practice Course with a distinction at BPP Holborn.
During his time at university, Dominic was the student/staff liaison representative for his seminar group and enjoyed taking part in pro-bono initiatives including an employment law telephone advice line, and form-filling clinic at a local library.
Outside of work, Dominic is an avid ornithologist, enthusiastic cook, occasional gardener and beginner golfer.