Specialisms & expertise
- Divorce and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Broad range of financial proceedings following a relationship breakdown, with a particular interest in cases with trust elements
- Arrangements for children of a relationship that has broken down, including decisions over with whom a child should live and contact arrangements between children and their parents
- Advising on pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Advising on agreements between cohabiting couples
After graduating, Emma established her own small business having developed a mix of curtilage listed and listed outbuildings into various rentals and furnished holiday lets. Emma continues to maintain this small property portfolio in the South East having gained valuable personal experience with planning, listed building consents and tenancies.
Emma subsequently went on to do her Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP University Waterloo in 2015, and then her Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Moorgate in 2019, graduating with a Distinction.
In recent years, Emma has worked for the Local Authority contending with Public Law matters specifically relating to Child Protection. Emma then worked for a regional firm in their Family and Litigation departments as a Paralegal, before joining Thomson Snell & Passmore as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2019 and qualifying in March 2022.
Outside of work Emma enjoys horse riding, skiing and taking care of her dogs.