Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home purchase
- Sale and purchase of newly built property as well as acting for Developers in setting up Residential Estate paperwork and selling off individual plots
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- “Excellent service in all respects.”
- “I could not fault Erin in any way whatsoever. Apart from being superbly efficient she was very calming and the whole process was stress free (a rare thing indeed).”
Achievements & other appointments
Much of Erin's spare time is taken up with the Heathfield and District Agricultural Show as she is the joint Chairman of the Country Ways and Vintage Tractor Committee.
Erin completed a BA Hons Degree in French at the University of Exeter followed by the Common Professional Exam at the University of Sussex and the Legal Practice Course at The Inns of Court School of Law. Erin trained and worked in East Sussex before joining the firm in 2008.
Erin enjoys riding, cycling, gardening and cooking.