Specialisms & expertise
- Residential lease extensions (acting for Freeholders or Leaseholders)
- Tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Leasehold Licenses for Alteration
- Deeds of Variation varying provisions of Leases
- Advising Freeholders during flat sales
- Equity Release mortgages and re-mortgages
- Transfers of Equity and Matrimonial Transfers
- Transfer of Property pursuant to bequests in Wills
- Conveyancing matters pursuant to Orders of the Court of Protection
- Deeds granting or removing rights of way and other easements.
Achievements & other appointments
Erin is a committee member of Ashburnham and Penhurst WI and member of her local Farm Women’s Group. She is also involved with the Heathfield and District Agricultural Show and can be found stewarding the main ring displays on show day.
Erin completed a BA(Hons) Degree in French at the University of Exeter followed by the Common Professional Exam at the University of Sussex and the Legal Practice Course at The Inns of Court School of Law. Erin qualified as a solicitor in May 2006 and trained and worked in East Sussex before joining the firm in 2008.
As well as her WI activities, Erin spends much of her time looking after her dogs, sheep, chickens and various other animals on her smallholding.