Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Management Buy Outs
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Corporate Advisory
- Joint venture Agreements, Shareholders Agreements and bespoke Articles of Association
- Commercial Contracts
- Buybacks & Share Option Schemes
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Partnership & Limited Liability Partnership matters
- Succession & Exit Planning
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising various buyers on several purchase transactions of Golf Clubs in the South East.
- Advising the buyer on the management buy out of Kent based chartered surveyor firm.
Assisting lead partner with advising:
- a £600+ million automotive group in connection with regular business acquisitions of motor dealerships around the country;
- a £100 million+ specialist construction services group in connection with a variety of acquisitions;
- the sellers on share sale to leading worldwide sports-goods retailer;
- the sellers of a family run Kent based tyre business to US tyre giant;
- the sellers of a clinical randomisation and trial management services business to a US based global biopharmaceutical services organisation;
- the buyers on the purchase of the assets of a national charity, in administration;
- a historic Kent based printing company in financially distressed management buy out.
Types of client
Faye’s clients include private limited companies, owner managed businesses of all sizes and UK subsidiaries of major foreign companies.
Achievements & other appointments
Winner of the Kent and East Sussex JLD Junior Lawyer of the Year Award 2016/2017; and Winner of the Kent and East Sussex JLD Trainee Solicitor of the Year 2015/2016.
A client recently said they were “very pleased with the service provided by Faye… she’s been absolutely brilliant throughout, with an amazing amount of patience and explained everything in a really clear and concise manner, making the whole thing pretty seamless…”
Faye joined Thomson Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2013 after having worked for a firm in London, and joined the Corporate & Commercial team upon qualification in 2015.