Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reorganisations, Restructuring & Demergers
- Buybacks & Share Option Schemes
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Company Formation
- Joint Ventures, Shareholder Agreements and bespoke Articles of Association
- Management Buy Outs
- Corporate Finance, Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Partnership and LLP matter
Client stories and examples of work
- Advised Electra Private Equity Plc on sale of Adjustoform Products Limited
- Advised on the sale of Tropical Blinds to BGF-backed, Mzuri Group
Georgia graduated from the University of Southampton in 2015 with a First Class degree in History. She went on to complete both the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Moorgate, achieving a commendation and distinction respectively. Georgia qualified into the Corporate and Commercial team in 2020.
During her time at university, Georgia gained experience in corporate and commercial property legal firms before joining Thomson Snell and Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2018.
Outside of work, Georgia enjoys running, skiing and travelling.