Specialisms & expertise
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, including breach of covenants, forfeiture.
- Service charge disputes
- Arrears recovery for residential and commercial landlords
- Right to Manage claims
- Neighbour disputes, including nuisance, boundary issues, restrictive covenants
- Wayleave agreements with utility companies
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes, including breach of covenant disputes, dilapidations disputes, forfeiture, relief from forfeiture
- Lease extensions under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- Advising on claims for registered and unregistered land by way of adverse possession
- Recovering possession of residential premises.
- Advising commercial landlords in connection with successful court proceedings for the recovery of rent arrears from their tenant in respect of premises in West London (see link here)
- Applying to set aside default judgment obtained against a residential client in respect of disputed rent arrears
- Advising a management company in respect of various estate issues
- Negotiating the resolution of multi-party adverse possession claim.
Grace graduated from Newcastle University in 2009 with a degree in Combined Studies History and Film Studies. She completed the GDL at Northumbria University in 2011 and the LPC in 2012. She qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in January 2019 then qualified in- house as Solicitor in August 2019. Joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in March 2020.