Specialisms & expertise
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Residential possession claims
- Lease renewals under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Lease extensions under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- Planning disputes.
Client stories & examples of work
- Assisting partner Nicholas Horton with a judicial review of a planning permission relating to a major residential development in the South East; case retained for hearing in Court of Appeal
- Advising private landlords in recovering possession of residential property
- Advising commercial landlords on rent arrears and dilapidations claims
- Advising individuals on adverse possession claims.
Types of client
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Charitable organisations.
Achievements & other appointments
Shortlisted for Kent & East Sussex JLD Trainee Solicitor of the Year 2016/2017.
Guy graduated from the University of Southampton with a degree in Philosophy. He completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at BPP University, London.
Guy joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2016 as a Trainee Solicitor, and joined the Dispute Resolution team upon qualification in 2018.