Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home purchase
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- Purchase of two high value new build penthouses on a prestigious development in Ascot.
- Purchase of a London apartment together with complex lease variations and licences for the construction of an extension
- Purchase of a number of high value buy to let properties in London
- Simultaneous exchange of high value country estate properties
- Numerous sales for London property owners and subsequent local purchases
- Purchase of holiday homes in Devon.
Achievements & othe appointments
- “Guy was fantastic in every way. He responded and completely understood my need for speed in the matter and came in ahead of schedule and was incredibly sympathetic to my situation."
- “Guy was exceptionally helpful patient and understanding and very efficient."
- “A very responsive service. Guy looked after us very well and always remained calm."
Guy joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1983 having gained an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Sheffield and the Law Society's Finals at Guildford College of Law. Guy became a partner in 1988 and ran branch offices for the firm in Sevenoaks and Tonbridge prior to the establishment of a centralised Residential Conveyancing department in Tunbridge Wells in 2005. Guy has always had a keen interest in all sports and in particular still manages to play occasional cricket, golf, tennis and squash. As an active cricketer and rugby player in his youth at County level he has subsequently undertaken youth coaching. Until recently Guy had been a very active and involved Chairman of Sevenoaks Vine Cricket Club for 20 years. Not content to relax Guy enjoys active holidays sailing, skiing and cycling.