Specialisms & expertise
- Estate administration
- Intestate estates
- Deeds of Variation.
Client stories & examples of work
- Preparing applications for grants of probate and letters of administration for our excepted estate 'grant-only' service
- Administering estates of all sizes including those for high net worth clients
- Administering estates with business and also foreign elements
- Preparing Deeds of Variation for beneficiaries of estates.
- "Thank you for everything you have done. It has been quite difficult for me, but the way you have approached it has given me the confidence and encouragement to ensure everything is in place.”
- “You have been professional, helpful and friendly in equal measures - a perfect mix.”
- “Thank you very much for all your help during what has been, without doubt, the most challenging period of my life.”
Types of client
Hannah advises clients from all walks of life.
Hannah graduated from The University of Southampton in 2011 with a degree in Law. She then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Guildford. In September 2016, Hannah qualified as a solicitor at a law firm in Brighton, where she remained until joining Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2019.
Outside of work, Hannah enjoys outdoor pursuits, with a particular interest in cycling, rock climbing and paddleboarding.