Specialism & expertise
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant commercial transactions
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Property portfolio asset management for investors and commercial landlords
- Advising corporate occupiers
- Advising on property portfolios and property aspects of corporate acquisitions and sales
- Acting for banks, independent lenders and borrowers in connection with secured lending and refinancing.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising on the liabilities of a significant property portfolio in the corporate acquisition of a large motor dealership
- Acting for a corporate Landlord assisting with the lease re-gearing of a tower block.
Types of client
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Corporate occupiers
- Banks and lending institutions
- Corporate clients in a range of sectors, both private and public
- Clients in the education sector.
Achievements & other appointments
- Most Outstanding Member of Junior Chamber International UK 2012
- Certificate of Merit –UN Millennium Development Goals Project 2012
- Junior Lawyers Division Pro Bono Award (trainee solicitors) 2008
- Pro Bono Hero 2008 (and invited to attend the House of Commons).
Harriet has a degree in Law and Criminology and completed the legal practice course at the College of Law in London. Prior to joining Thomson Snell and Passmore earlier this year, Harriet worked for an international law firm where she was heavily involved in the retail, motor trade and education sectors and at a regional office of Irwin Mitchell where she gained experience in their development team.