Specialisms & expertise
- Estate Administration
- Post death variations
- Court of Protection applications and general management
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Will drafting.
Client stories & examples of work
- Dealing with estate administrations generally to include both small and large estates, simple and complex.
- Advising on practical, legal and tax issues that arise during estate administrations.
- Advising on and preparing after death variations to include Deeds of Variation and Disclaimers.
- Winding up Trusts and dealing with the appointment of Trust assets.
- Dealing with the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Preparing applications for the appointment of Deputys.
- Advising on and preparing other Court of Protection applications to include gift applications and statutory Will applications.
- Dealing with the general management of Deputyship matters.
- Preparing Wills for clients with wide ranging requirements.
Heather joined Thomson Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in September 2003, having completed an LLB (hons) degree in Law at Queen Mary &Westfield College; an MA in Medical Ethics and Law at Kings College London and her Legal Practice Course ("LPC") at The College of Law, London. She completed her LPC with Distinction and qualified in September 2005.
Heather became an Associate in 2008.