Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholders agreements and bespoke Articles of Association
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Advisory
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Partnership and Limited Liability Partnership matters
- Commercial Contracts
- Buybacks & Share Option Schemes
- Family Investment Companies
Client stories & examples of work
- Acted for private individuals and advising them on the incorporation of family investment companies;
- Assisted the lead partner in the private equity investment of Kit For Kids Limited;
- Assisted the lead partner in the sale of a leading asphalt manufacturing company;
- Assisted the lead partner when acting for the shareholders in the sale of their sportswear and equipment company to a leading worldwide sports retailer;
- Advised both individuals and companies in relation to various finance documentation, including but not limited to, personal guarantees and debentures; and
- Acted for a large plant hire company in drafting their standard terms and conditions for hire and sale.
Types of client
Jennifer’s clients include private limited companies, owner managed business of all sizes and UK subsidiaries of major foreign companies.
Achievements & other appointments
Winner of the Kent and East Sussex JLD Trainee Solicitor of the Year Award 2016/2017.
A client recently said "we all really appreciate the advice you produced and the very easy to access manner in which you delivered your insight."
Jennifer graduated with honours from Queen Mary College, University of London with a degree in Law before completing the Legal Practice Course at College of Law (Moorgate), achieving a distinction.
After completing her studies, she joined Thomson Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2014 and joined the Corporate & Commercial team upon qualification in September 2016.