Specialisms & expertise
- Purchases and sales of high value residential freehold and leasehold properties, including country homes and estates
- New-build purchases
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Voluntary and compulsory first registrations of title
- General landlord and tenant issues
- Acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, Trustees, Executors, Attorneys and Investment Companies.
Client stories & examples of work
- High value purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold properties in London and the South East
- Acting on the purchase of a number of new build properties in central London
- Acting as the lead property fee earner in relation to a large country estate in England, including purchases and sales, leases, deeds of easement, first registrations and re-financing
- Acting for a client in relation to the sale of multiple residential properties on their estate in Oxfordshire, each valued between £500,000 and £2 million
- Dealing with the first registrations of various properties forming part of an estate in Berkshire, and assisting the family with day-to-day enquiries arising on the estate.
Jessica graduated from the University of Exeter in 2010 with a First Class degree in English, before going on to complete the GDL at City University and the LPC at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice.
Jessica completed her Training Contract at Wedlake Bell LLP in London, qualifying in September 2015. She worked for Wedlake Bell for a further 3 years following qualification, before joining the firm in 2018.