Specialisms & expertise
• Investment acquisitions and disposals
• Regeneration, renewal and development projects
• Disposal of surplus land
• Landlord and Tenant
Client stories & examples of work
• Leading the team advising a mid Kent local authority on the acquisition of an investment property with redevelopment potential and thereafter providing advice in relation to the commercial property lettings.
• Advising a west Kent local authority on the disposal of a development site for the construction of 235 homes and a two form entry primary school.
• Advising a west Kent local authority on all aspects relating to the development of a site for retail units and residential accommodation and thereafter providing advice in relation to the commercial property lettings.
• Advising an east Kent local authority on a regeneration project including aspects dealing with Network Rail land and issues, Landlord and Tenant matters and liaison on state aid and procurement matters.
• Advising a variety of clients on Landlord and Tenant matters.
Types of client
• Local Authorities
• Pension funds and investment companies
• Corporate landlords and tenants
Kate qualified as a solicitor in 2001 whilst working at Dechert LLP (previously Titmuss Sainer Dechert). Kate joined the firm in 2017 from Mid Kent Legal Services where she was the Team Leader for Property and Regeneration. Kate also worked as a tutor at BPP Law School LLP after leaving Dechert LLP in 2007